Origo’s marrow bone chews are cut in 3 sizes for small, medium and large pups - so pooches of all kinds can enjoy this delicious anytime snack! Great for gum and tooth health and to relieve boredom and stress.
Size guide - This is a general guide, if you’re not sure try the smaller ones first and work your way up 🙂
Large, 3-4 inch cut:
Perfect for large dogs
Large dogs typically weigh more than 25kg and have a shoulder height of more than 55cm.
- minerals, including calcium, magnesium and phosphorous
- protein-containing essential amino acids, including lysine
- essential fatty acids
- fat-soluble vitamins (A, D and E)
- blood-forming nutrients (these are in the marrow), including copper and iron.
- Bones keep your dog’s teeth and gums healthy
- They provide your dog with exercise, strengthening their jaws and upper body.
- They keep your dog occupied. Dogs that have a bone to chew are happier and calmer.
- Bones provide great exercise, and help with mental health
Tips for Feeding Raw Bones:
- Choose an appropriate size bone for your dog.
- Always supervise a dog when it is chewing on a raw bone.
- Feed raw bones in an area that can be easily cleaned.
- Dogs should never be fed a cooked marrow bone.
Beef Marrows - L
- Keep frozen before use
- Stays fresh as long as kept frozen
- May feed frozen or thawed
- Keep the remaining food in the zipped bag in the refrigerator until the next meal
- Do not heat in the microwave
- Do not put under the sun